Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionProfessional Values and Practice concentrates on the more theoretical aspects of the HLTA role: professionalism, relationships, statutory frameworks and kwing your limits. It offers guidance and support on fulfilling the standards and succeeding both inside and outside of the classroom. This book provides: * real-life case studies that put the theory behind the standards into a whole-school context * practical activities that convey how the standards can be used in the classroom * guidance on the school-based aspects of the training and assessment * advice on the difference between the learning and teaching standards for newly qualified teachers and HLTAs. This book is complemented by a companion volume, Learning and Teaching, which underpins the practical teaching skills required of teaching assistants at this level.
- Author(s)Anne Watkinson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/04/2005
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid Fulton Publishers Ltd
- Weight362 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.