All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.14
About this product
- DescriptionIn twenty reader-friendly chapters, Kerry Walters explores the meaning and scope of Christian courage, offers tips on how to cultivate it in daily life, and offers profiles of Christians who have exemplified it in their own lives. The portraits are of modern women and men, some famous and some lesser kwn, from all parts of the globe, who have displayed physical, moral, or spiritual courage.
- Author BiographyKerry Walters, an award-winning author and speaker, is William Bittinger Chair of Philosophy at Gettysburg College. His latest books include The Art of Dying and Living and Giving Up god...to Find God: Breaking Free of Idolatry.
- Author(s)Kerry Walters
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication07/08/2014
- SubjectBiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight449 g
- Width160 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.