All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionA wise manager kws that success only comes with operational excellence that is properly aligned with strategy. The challenge is kwing what actions to take and when to take them-navigating without kwing the impact of your actions on the bottom line is a risk you can't afford to take. Profit Mapping delivers a forward-looking management decision tool that allows you to proactively navigate business strategy and execution. The authors' exclusive ProFITMAP method is a navigation system for operations that has been used successfully with leading businesses such as Ford Motor Company and General Motors. It enables you to test the impact of any number of factors on operational execution-from product demand and mix changes to process and techlogy changes to resource limitations-prior to taking any action. ProFIT-MAP helps you make informed process and product decisions and reach your operational and product objectives by answering the following questions: Can it be done? Is it possible? If t, then what additional capabilities are needed? Will it be profitable? What is the impact of my particular decision across the product mix and the functional capabilities of the organization? How do I get to the desired future (the roadmap)? With ProFIT-MAP, you'll gain the ability to change strategic direction with agility in response to changing market dynamics. ProFIT-MAP also allows you to enhance your existing approaches (including Six Sigma, Lean Operations, and Balanced Scorecard) by providing insight into which actions will be effective. Instructive strategic, tactical, and operational case studies illustrate its practical implementation. Applicable to more than 30 unique operational areas and usable from the front lines to the executive suite, Profit Mapping enables you to control your operational destiny and deliver on your strategic goals.
- Author BiographyAnil Menawat, Ph.D., is the founder of Menawat & Co., which provides business and manufacturing services to small businesses as well as to Fortune 500 companies. He has more than 25 years of experience in the manufacturing industry. Adam Garfein, Ph.D., is the cofounder of Menawat & Co. He is also the founder of Devane Corporation, a strategy and e-business consulting and education firm.
- Author(s)Adam Garfein,Anil Menawat
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/07/2006
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight568 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.