All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $51.57
About this product
- DescriptionHow companies are staying in the black-by going green Adopting green policies is w essential to maintaining a company's healthy public image, and their bottom line. No longer a fringe issue, adhering to policies that protect the environment is also a matter of law. Companies that seriously violate environmental regulations are prosecuted, their reputations and share value damaged. Written by a former environmental lawyer and an environmental consultant, this informative book explains the benefits obtained through a sound environmental policy and how to finance environmental strategies that will favorably impact the bottom line. Complete with case studies of major companies (such as Shell and BP) as well as international examples, this book presents expert, up-to-date advice on how an environmental policy can be successfully managed to benefit both the company and investor alike.
- Author BiographyHILARY STONE is a specialist in environmental law. Originally a lawyer in private practice specialising in advising corporate clients on environmental issues, she currently lectures at the Centre for Environmental Research, Brunel University . JOHN WASHINGTON-SMITH is an independent environmental consultant specialising in environmental management, auditing and training. He was previously the RAF's head of environmental policy, which gave him considerable experience of managing both environmental and public relations issues.
- Author(s)Hilary Stone,John Washington-Smith
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication30/11/2001
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleSociety of Investment Professions
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight500 g
- Width179 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.