All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionDuring any period of change, the winners are those that are able to adapt in a changing environment and it is becoming clear that the firms that are doing well, have a small number of characteristics in common. They have: * a clear strategic focus that differentiates them from their competitors; * effective leadership; * a clear grasp and understanding of the numbers. They are also responsive to change. Profitability and Law Firm Management book is intended to help those who aspire to lead a law firm to develop the skills they will need to run a successful business. One that will be better able to adapt and succeed. For most firms simply having good lawyers is longer sufficient. Having well motivated people with business acumen, able to lead and build teams is more important. Effective business skills, an ability to spot and take advantage of opportunities and an ability to plan, manage and lead a team of people are key skills to nurture and develop. Successful firms identify people with these skills at an early stage and provide training and support to develop them. This book tries t simply to indicate what to do, but to provide some ideas on how to do it.It is t intended to be the definitive or only way of doing things, but is designed to help partners and others involved in law firm management think about their firms differently and identify ways of making them more successful. Its purpose is to help you move forward.
- Author BiographyAndrew Otterburn is a leading law firm management consultant who has advised around 250 firms of solicitors and barristers chambers in the UK and Ireland. He has undertaken extensive consultancy work for the Law Society of England & Wales, the Legal Services Commission and the Ministry of Justice. He is vice chair of the Executive Committee of the Law Management Section and a founding member of the Law Consultancy Network.
- Author(s)Andrew Otterburn
- PublisherThe Law Society
- Date of Publication23/04/2016
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Law Society
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.