Profiting with Forex: The Most Effective Tools and Techniques for Trading Currencies by John Jagerson, S. Wade Hansen (Hardback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $79.05Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $29.95+ AU $13.80 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by 108_crystal
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProfiting with Forex introduces investors to all the advantages of the global foreign exchange market and shows them how to capitalize on it. Readers will learn why forex is the perfect supplement to stock and bond investing; why it is unrivaled in terms of protection, profit potential, and ease of use; and how it can generate profits, whether the other markets are up of down. Written by two leading forex experts, this complete investing resource uses basic ecomic principles, solid technical analysis, and lots of common sense to develop an arsenal of tools and techniques that will lead to winning results in the lucrative foreign exchange marketplace. Profiting with Forex includes everything that investors need to kw about: The many advantages of the forex market: huge market size, ease of entry, profit potential, tax incentives, 24-hour trading, commissions, increased leverage, and guaranteed stops The basic terms of forex trading: definitions of important concepts, including pip, currency pair, contract or lot, and more Genesis and growth of the forex market: how the forex market emerged out of a changing global financial landscape and continues to changes and adapt with that same volatile landscape Fundamental factors that shape the Forex market: the U.S. government, inflation, the U.S. stock market, China and other emerging markets, oil, and breaking news Fundamental tools for tracking Forex market changes: interest rates, Treasury International Capital Data, Consumer Price Index, S&P 500, U.S. dollar vs. Chinese yuan, balance of trade, crude oil futures, and news media Technical analysis tools and indicators for gauging market sentiment: moving averages, oscillating indicators such as, stochastics, Commodity Channel Index, Relative Strength Index, Fibonacci analysis, and others Filled with over 150 illustrations and figures, Profiting with Forex also shows investors how to combine their newly acquired kwledge of Forex fundamentals with proven trading techniques that can generate great rewards in the market.
- Author BiographyJohn Jagerson is Vice President of Content for INVESTools, the leading investor-education company in the United States. A veteran trader in stocks, options, futures, and forex, he is also a managing principal of Ouroboros Capital Management, an NFA member firm. Jagerson has been featured in Business Week's Stock Trader newsletter and has published several articles in online and print periodicals. S. Wade Hansen is a managing principal of Ouroboros Capital Management, where he created the firm's proprietary trading system. Mr. Hansen's articles have appeared in several media outlets and he has been a featured speaker at numerous forex workshops and seminars. He helped train tens of thousands of investors as the co-creator of the INVESTools Currency Trader, Advanced Options, and Advanced Technical Analysis education programs.
- Author(s)John Jagerson,S. Wade Hansen
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication12/07/2006
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleGeneral Finance & Investing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight557 g
- Width160 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine26 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.