CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Prognostic & Predictive Response Therapy Factors in Cancer Disease: Colorectal, Breast, Liver, Lung, Gastric, Renal & Prostate Cancers by Nova Science Publishers Inc (Hardback, 2015)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionExploring progstic and predictive response therapy factors in cancer disease is one of the most exciting issues of modern oncological science. Targeting intracellular signalling molecules is one of the vel approaches in which basic and translational researches meet clinical practice to define the best management of malignancies. The goal for target therapies is to identify agents that target tumor-specific molecules, thus sparing rmal tissues. Those molecules are called biomarkers, and their identification is recommended for correct therapeutic planning. Hence, the contribution of clinical and surgical pathology to define cancer progstic groups and treatment responsive tumors is essential t only for the efficacy of the cures, but also for ethical, ecomical, and social reasons. The promises of tailored (personalized) therapy are w almost certainly realistic and can give concrete hope to many cancer patients in the world. In this book, we have tried to describe the state of art in these fields of oncology, specifically considering progstic and predictive response therapy factors in colorectal, breast, lung, gastric, renal, liver and prostate cancers.
- Author BiographyDr Massimiliano Berretta, born in 1972 graduated from Medical School at the University of Catania, Italy, in 1996. He achieved his Specialty Degree in Oncology in 2001, and in Geriatrics and Gerontology in 2009, at the same University. He works as assistant at the Division of Medical Oncology A, Department of Medical Oncology, National Cancer Institute of Aviano since 2004. Since October 2005 is a visiting professor at the PhD in multimodal approach oncology geriatric at the University of Catania. Since November 2013 he is a member of the Euro-Mediterranean Institute of Science and Technology (IEMEST), Palermo; From May 2011 he joined the Board of Directors of Multidisciplinary Studies in Oncology (ASMO); From March 2009, he is a member of the Italian Association of Thoracic Oncology (AIOT); From January 2008 he is member of the Italian Germ Cell Cancer Group (IGG); From April 2006 is member of the Italian Association of Medical Oncology (AIOM); From January 2006 he is member of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO); Since November 2002 he is member of the Italian Cooperative Group Aids and Cancer (Gicat); Since October 1999 he is a member of the Italian Sarcoma Group.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight402 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byMassimiliano Berretta,Vincenzo Canzonieri
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.