All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBe prepared for your next job interview with this tried-and-true advice In today's tight job market, competition for programming jobs is hotter than ever. This third edition of a popular guide to programming interviews includes new code examples, information on the latest languages, new chapters on sorting and design patterns, tips on using LinkedIn, and a downloadable app to help prepare applicants for the interview. Like its earlier editions, this guide covers what software companies and IT departments want their programmers to kw and includes plenty of helpful hints to boost your confidence. * Looks at current job search and hiring processes, such as the rise of LinkedIn and other social networks as recruiting resources * Addresses the most important languages for a programmer to kw and features examples in multiple languages * Includes new programming questions designed to sharpen your kwledge * Features all-new chapters on design patterns and sorting, including how to deal with memory constraints and mobility issues Walk into your next job interview with confidence, kwing you have thoroughly studied this newest edition of Programming Interviews Exposed.
- Author BiographyJohn Mongan is a resident radiologist at UC San Francisco, conducting research in medical informatics. He has a PhD in bioinformatics and several patents on software testing technologies. Eric Giguere is a software engineer at Google with over 20 years of professional programming experience. He has a master's degree in computer science and is the author of several programming books. Noah Kindler is VP Technology at the security technology company Avira. He leads software design and development teams across several products with a user base of over 100 million.
- Author(s)Eric Giguere,John Mongan,Noah Kindler,Noah Suojanen
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication09/11/2012
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWrox Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight646 g
- Width188 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.