All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionTeach your robot new tricks! With this projects-based approach you can program your Mindstorms NXT robot to solve a maze, build a house, run an obstacle course, and many other activities. Along the way you will learn the basics of programming structures and techniques using NXT-G and Microsoft VPL. Includes a DVD w/ e-text, programming code, and link to accompanying website. For hobbyists, and students working on robot projects, Bishop provides the background and tools to program your robot for tasks that go beyond the simple routines provided with the robot kit. The programs range in complexity from simple contact avoidance and path following, to programs generating some degree of artificial intelligence * a how-to guide for programming your robot, using NXT-G and Microsoft VPL * ten robot-specific projects show how to extend your robot's capabilities beyond the manufacturer's provided software. Examples of projects include: Maze solver, Robot House Builder, Search (obstacle avoidance), Song and Dance Act * flowcharts and data flow diagrams are used to illustrate how to develop programs * introduces basic programming structures * includes a DVD w/ e-text, programming code, and link to accompanying website
- Author BiographyAuthor of over 70 books, mostly electronic and many in the field of science education. Contributor to numerous electronic magazines such as Everyday Practical Electronics, Elektor Electronics, Electronics Australia and Electronics Today International. Former Science Education Advisor in developing countries as staff member of the British Council and as a part of the UN Educational and Scientific Organisation.
- Author(s)Owen Bishop
- PublisherSyngress Media,U.S.
- Date of Publication24/07/2008
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationRockland, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyngress Media,U.S.
- Out-of-print date10/07/2015
- Content NoteIllustrated
- Weight440 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.