All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
About this product
- DescriptionThis reader-friendly guide shows you how to take charge of the newest, most versatile microcontrollers around, Atmel's AVR RISC chip family. Inside, Electronics World writer and astromy instrumentation developer Dhananjay V. Gadre walks you from first meeting these exciting new computers-on-a-chip all the way through design and ready-to-launch products.
- Author BiographyDhananjay Gadre (Pune, India) is a Scientific Officer with the Instrumentation Program of the Inter-Univeristy Center for Astronomy and Astrophysics, Pune, India. He is now on leave from the IUCAA completing his Ph.D. at the Microelectronics Research and Communications Institute, EE Department, University of Idaho. His publications include several articles in Dr. Dobb's Journal, Electronics World, and EDN. He is also the author of Programming the Parallel Port: Interfacing the PC for Data Acquisition and Process Control, R&D Books, 1998.
- Author(s)Dhananjay V. Gadre
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/2000
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleElectronics
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 6
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTAB Books Inc
- Content Note100 illustrations
- Weight640 g
- Width185 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.