Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
About this product
- DescriptionWritten in a concise, easy-to-read style, this handbook shows how to modify computer systems to meet the needs of international users. The handbook takes readers on a tour of the many linguistic and cultural conventions used throughout the world - from Japanese to German to Thai - discussing how to break old programming habits in order to design in the flexibility needed to handle a variety of differing user needs. The text also covers changes that need to be made to technical documentation in order to describe systems accurately to international users. It includes code examples in C, and describes specific internationalization facilities associated with UNIX-like systems.
- Author(s)Sandra Martin
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication01/04/1994
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteindex
- Weight653 g
- Width178 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.