All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
About this product
- DescriptionDevelopment is necessary in all countries, t only the so called 'underdeveloped' or 'developed' countries. So begins this comparative analysis of agricultural growth and development around the world, t just in developing countries. Unique to this volume is its comprehensive coverage of numerous countries around the world and its in-depth comparison of ecomic change in relation to historical and geographic diversity. These features, along with ground-breaking conclusions put forth by the author, will interest t only ecomists, ecomic journalists, politicians, and business leaders seeking to understand the workings of the international community, but also scholars and students of development, agricultural ecomic, and comparative ecomics.
- Author BiographyFOLKE DOVRING was Professor in the Department of Agricultural Economics at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- Author(s)Folke Dovring
- Date of Publication20/05/1988
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight647 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.