All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.03Trending at AU $32.48
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.14
- AU $43.67Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.73
- AU $21.54Trending at AU $28.01
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.27
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $34.88
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides readers an extensive overview of recent progress in basic and clinical research on cancer immutherapy. Thanks to rapid advances in molecular biology and immulogy, it has become increasingly evident that cancer growth is influenced by host immune responses. With the success of a number of clinical trials, immutherapy has become a promising treatment modality of cancer. This book covers five major topics, including moclonal antibodies, biological response modifiers, cancer vaccines, adoptive cellular therapy and oncolytic viruses. It also examines the combination of different immune strategies as well as the combination of immutherapy with other treatments to increase anti-tumor effects. Through the comprehensive discussion of the topic, the book sheds valuable new light on the treatment of tumors.
- Author BiographyDr. Shuren Zhang is a professor and the director of Department of Immunology, Cancer Institute & Hospital,Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences & Peking Union Medical College. He is the vice chairman of the society of Cancer Biotherapy of Chinese Anti-Cancer Association. His research focuses on tumor immunology and cancer immunotherapy, and he has published more than 60 research articles in this field.
- Date of Publication31/05/2016
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleAdvances in Experimental Medicine and Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number909
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 14 colour illustrations, 5 black & white tables, 12 colour tables, biography
- Weight608 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byShuren Zhang
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.