CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis series presents substantial results from around the globe in selected areas of educational research. The field of education is consistently on the top of priority lists of every country in the world, yet few educators are aware of the progress elsewhere. Topics discussed include the extent to which family social and ecomic background interact with other factors such as gender, ethnicity and attitudes toward schooling in influencing student educational outcomes in two lower secondary schools in rural Vietnam; the introduction of formal mentoring programs in an Irish school setting; the effects of teaching strategies on cognition and performance; outcomes-focused teaching strategies; learning in a city versus learning on a campus and the spatial criteria for university progress; eating patterns of American mainstream children and Asian immigrant children in an American elementary school; and looking at educational techlogies through constructivist school laboratories.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight432 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byRoberta V. Nata
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.