All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines current trends and developments in the methods and applications of geospatial analysis and highlights future development prospects. It provides a comprehensive discussion of remote sensing- and geographical information system (GIS)-based data processing techniques, current practices, theories, models, and applications of geospatial analysis. Data acquisition and processing techniques such as remote sensing image selections, classifications, accuracy assessments, models of GIS data, and spatial modeling processes are the focus of the first part of the book. In the second part, theories and methods related to fuzzy sets, spatial weights and prominence, geographically weighted regression, weight of evidence, Markov-cellular automata, artificial neural network, agent-based simulation, multi-criteria evaluation, analytic hierarchy process, and a GIS network model are included. Part three presents selected best practices in geospatial analysis. The chapters, all by expert authors, are arranged so that readers who are new to the field will gain an overview and important insights. Those readers who are already practitioners will gain from the advanced and updated materials and state-of-the-art developments in geospatial analysis.
- Author BiographyYuji Murayama, Professor, Division of Spatial Information Science, Graduate School of Life and Environmental Sciences, University of Tsukuba, Japan. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Web: http://giswin.geo.tsukuba.ac.jp/sis/en/faculty.html. Books published: Murayama, Y. and Thapa, R. B. eds. (2011). Spatial Analysis and Modeling in Geographical Transformation Process: GIS-based Application. Dordrecht: Springer, 300p. Kamusoko, C., Mundia, C. N. and Murayama, Y. eds. (2011). Recent Advances in Remote Sensing and GIS in Sub-Sahara Africa. New York: Nova publishers. Murayama, Y. and Du, G. eds. (2005). Cities in Global Perspective: Diversity and Transition. Tokyo: College of Tourism, Rikkyo University with IGU Commission, 626p. Murayama, Y. (2000). Japanese Urban System. Dordrecht: Kluwer Publishers, 271p. Murayama, Y. (1991). Spatial Structure of Traffic Flows. Tokyo: Kokon-Shoin, 311p.
- PublisherSpringer Verlag, Japan
- Date of Publication07/07/2012
- Place of PublicationTokyo
- Country of PublicationJapan
- ImprintSpringer Verlag, Japan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight627 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byYuji Murayama
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.