All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the sixteenth annual volume of Progress in Heterocyclic Chemistry, and covers the literature published during 2003 on most of the important heterocyclic ring systems. This volume opens with two specialized reviews. The first covers 'Lamellarins: Isolation, activity and synthesis' a significant group of biologically active marine alkaloids and the second discusses 'Radical Additions to Pyridines, Quilines and Isoquilines'. The remaining chapters examine the recent literature on the common heterocycles in order of increasing ring size and the heteroatoms present.
- Author BiographyGordon Gribble is the Dartmouth Professor of Chemistry at Dartmouth College, Hanover, USA. His research program covers several areas of organic chemistry, most of which involve synthesis, including novel indole chemistry, triterpenoid synthesis, DNA intercalation, and new synthetic methodology. Prof Gribble also has a deep interest in naturally occurring organohalogen compounds, and in the chemistry of wine and wine making.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication17/11/2004
- Series TitleProgress in Heterocyclic Chemistry
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 16
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintElsevier Science Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1020 g
- Width165 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byG. W. Gribble,J. Joule
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.