All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.13Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionApplications of microscale and nascale thermal and fluid transport phemena involved in traditional industries and highly specialised fields such as bioengineering, micro-fabricated fluidic systems, microelectronics, aerospace techlogy, micro heat pipes, chips cooling etc. have been becoming especially important since the late 20th century. However, microscale and nascale thermal and fluid transport phemena are quite different from those of conventional scale or macroscale. Quite a few studies have been conducted to understand the very complex phemena involved at microscale and nascale. New methods have been applied to measure the basic physical parameters at microscale and are continuously under development. New prediction methods have also been developed to cover both macroscale and microscale channels and are being continuously under investigation. New theories and mechanisms are also urgently needed for the fluid flow and heat transfer phemena at microscale and nascale. There are many issues to be clarified from both theoretical and applied aspects in the microscale and nascale thermal and fluid transport phemena. Furthermore, Interdisciplinary research areas are also rapidly under development. For example, as a new research frontier of natechlogy, the research of nafluid two-phase flow and thermal physics is rapidly growing, however, it has also posed new challenges as there are quite contradictory results in the available research.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/02/2015
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight716 g
- Width180 mm
- Height260 mm
- Edited byLixin Cheng
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.