All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.07Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $21.95Trending at AU $26.77
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.67
- AU $23.78Trending at AU $26.94
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on naphotonics, which has been proposed by M. Ohtsu in 1993, this volume begins with theories for operation principles of characteristic naphotonic devices and continues with vel optical near field phemena for fabricating naphotonic devices. Further topics include: unique properties of optical near fields and their applications to operating naphotonic devices; and naphotonic information and communications systems that can overcome the integration-density limit with ultra-low-power operation as well as unique functionalities. Taken as a whole, this overview will be a valuable resource for engineers and scientists working in the field of na-electro-optics.
- Author BiographyDr. M. Ohtsu is currently a professor of The University of Tokyo. He is also a project leader of SORST Nanophotonics Team, Japan Science and TechnologyAgency. He has been a president of IEEE LEOS Japan Chapter. He has also been a member of the board of directors, Japan Society of Applied Physics. He is a fellow of Optical Society of America.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication08/09/2011
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Optical Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 117
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight294 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byMotoichi Ohtsu
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2006
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.