Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.82Trending at AU $7.34
- AU $63.09Trending at AU $76.70
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.56Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
About this product
- DescriptionDevoted to the collection, interpretation and analysis of population genetic data, topics included here include studies on human evolutionary history, molecular techniques for generating data, statistical and computational techniques for the interpretation of such data, and stochastic models for genealogy and population structure. The book reflects the close interaction between experimental molecular biologists and theoreticians, and as such will be useful for specialists in the area, as well as mathematicians, statisticians, computer scientists and biologists wanting a brief overview of current problems in the field.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication04/12/2010
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleThe IMA Volumes in Mathematics and its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Number87
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note19 black & white tables, biography
- Weight489 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byPeter Donnelly,Simon Tavare
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 1997
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.