All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
About this product
- DescriptionThe fourth volume in the Progress in Self Psychology series continues to explore the theoretical yield and clinical implications of the wok of the late Heinz Kohut. Learning from Kohut features sections on supervision with Kohut and on the integration of self psychology with classical psychoanalysis. Developmental contributions examine self psychology in relation to constitutional factors in infancy. Clinical presentations focusing on optimum frustration and the therapeutic process and on the self-psychological treatment of a case of intractable depression elicit the animated commentary that makes this volume, like its predecessors, as enlivening as it is instructive.
- Author BiographyArnold Goldberg, M.D., is the Cynthia Oudejan Harris, M.D. Professor, Department of Psychiatry, Rush Medical College in Chicago, and Training and Supervising Analyst, Institute for Psychoanalysis, Chicago. He is the author of a number of books, including Being of Two Minds: The Vertical Split in Psychoanalysis (TAP, 1999) and Errant Selves: A Casebook of Misbehavior (TAP, 2000).
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication12/11/1988
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationHillsdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAnalytic Press,U.S.
- Weight521 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byArnold I. Goldberg
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.