All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $18.54Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $39.16
About this product
- DescriptionProgressive School Exercises provides a collection of exercises, on the flat and over fences, specifically designed for use in training more experienced riders and horses, whether in groups or as individuals.
- Author BiographyIslay Auty, a Fellow of the British Horse Society, is a Chief Examiner, coach, dressage judge and competitor. A freelance instructor, she has almost twenty years' experience of training career students and competition partnerships, and teaches both in the Uk and overseas. She was the Consultant Editor of the revised edition of the BHS Manual of Equitation (published February 2001) and of the BHS Complete Manual of Stable Management, and of Mary Rose's Horsemaster's Notebook.
- Author(s)Islay Auty
- PublisherQuiller Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication11/05/2001
- SubjectEquestrian & Animal Sports
- Place of PublicationHaslemere
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKenilworth Press Ltd
- Content Noteb&w diagrams
- Weight272 g
- Width186 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.