All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe easy way to take control of project timelines, resources, budgets, and details Project manager, meet your new assistant! Once you discover Project 2016 you'll be amazed at how efficient and effective the project management process can be. Written by an expert author who kws project management processes backward and forward, this friendly, hands-on guide shows you how to get started, enter tasks and estimate durations, work with resources and costs, fine-tune your schedule, set baselines, collect data, analyze progress, and keep your projects on track. How many times have you heard people in the office mutter under their breath, 'These projects never run on time?' Well, w they can! Project 2016 For Dummies shows you how to use the latest version of Microsoft Project to create realistic project timelines, make the most of available resources, keep on top of all those pesky details, and, finally, complete your project on time and on budget. Easy! * Fully updated to reflect the latest software changes in Microsoft Project 2016 * All-new case studies and examples highlight the relevance of key features of Microsoft Project 2016 * Exposes the correlation between what project managers do and how Microsoft Project 2016 supports their work * Covers working with calendars, using and sharing resources, budgeting, gathering and tracking data, and more If you're a time-pressured project manager looking to make your life and your projects easier, Project 2016 For Dummies shows you how to get things done!
- Author BiographyCynthia Snyder is a well-known speaker, consultant, and trainer on project management, as well as the project manager of the team that updated PMI's Project Management Body of Knowledge, Sixth Edition. Her other books include PMP Certification All-in-One For Dummies and A User's Manual to the PMBOK.
- Author(s)Cynthia Snyder
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication05/04/2016
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight480 g
- Width189 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.