All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProject5, Cakewalk's complete software studio suite, includes synthesizers, a sampler, a sequencer,and tools for creating and utilizing beats and loops. This powerful program can be used to create and record an entire piece of music by itself, or as a complement to ather DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) application. In short, Project5 is a sophisticated program that can help any musician make and record better music. Project5 Power!: The Comprehensive Guide will help you master this powerful program. The book begins by introducing Project5 and the recording process in general. It then moves on to setting up your hardware, working with clips, and working with tracks and projects.From there, you'll learn about every synthesizer and every FX unit in Project5. There is also information on creating CDs and exporting your music to the Internet. The book is organized in short tutorials so you can read it from front to back to get a comprehensive understanding of all the tools and capabilities of Project5, or just flip to the specific tutorial that interests you. In addition to showing you how to use Project5's features, the tutorials aim to highlight some of the reasons why you might want to consider using a possible technique. Having an understanding of how you can use different techniques will help you to use the right tool at the right time.
- Author BiographySimon Cann is a writer based in London. He is the author of a number of music-related and business-related books. His music related books include How to Make a Noise, Becoming a Synthesizer Wizard: From Presets to Power User, Building a Successful 21st Century Music Career, Sample This! (with Klaus P. Rausch), Project5 Power!, and Rocking Your Music Business. His business-related books include the Made It In... series of books (madeitin.com), which feature the experiences of international entrepreneurs who have built successful companies in the hottest business locations around the world. You can read more about Simon at his website, simoncann.com, and check out his other music-related books at his Noise Sculpture website, noisesculpture.com.
- Author(s)Simon Cann
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication21/02/2008
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight704 g
- Width185 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.