CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $17.80Trending at AU $22.39
- AU $43.34Trending at AU $44.65
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $37.27
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $34.27
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.66
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.24
About this product
- SynopsisPresents the basics of cognitive psychology and quantitative analysis methods to help project managers make better decisions. This book helps readers to: understand psychological pitfalls related to project management; establish a creative business environment in their organization; and, identify project risks and uncertainties.,Project management is the art of making the right decisions. To be effective as a project manager, you must know how to make rational choices in project management, what processes can help you to improve these choices, and what tools are available to help you through the decision-making process. Project Decisions: The Art and Science is an entertaining and easy-to-read guide to a structured project decision analysis process. This valuable text presents the basics of cognitive psychology and quantitative analysis methods to help project managers make better decisions. Examples that portray different projects, real-life stories, and popular culture will help readers acquire the essential knowledge and skills required for effective project decision-making. PLUS - Test your own judgment through a quiz that examines your intuition!
- AuthorLev Virine,Michael Trumper
- Number Of Pages344 pages
- Publication Date2007-11-01
- PublisherManagement Concepts, Incorporated
- Publication Year20070000
- Copyright Date2008
- Weight28.3 Oz
- Height0.9 In.
- Width7 In.
- Length10 In.
- GroupScholarly & Professional
- LC Classification NumberHD69.P75V568 2008
- Dewey Decimal658.4/04
- Dewey Edition22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.