All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
About this product
- DescriptionProject Leadership, the classic, best-selling textbook originally by Wendy Briner, Michael Geddes and Colin Hastings, anticipated so many of the changes in approaches to project management that are w regarded as mainstream - t least the focus on behaviours. The Third Edition by experts Sarah Coleman and Donnie MacNicol has been substantially rewritten, introducing new material and experience reflecting the transformation that has taken place in the world of projects and leadership. Project Leadership Third Edition looks at the nature of the leadership role in projects, why it is significant and how it impacts the processes throughout the project life-cycle from shaping and scoping, start up and delivery through to project closure. The authors put considerable emphasis on a set of core capabilities around the themes of vision and strategy, relationship building, communication and engagement. The book also focuses on building personal and organizational project leadership capability including models, tools and diagstics drawing on experiences of working with projects and organizations from multiple sectors and across the globe. The Foreword and Endorsements have been provided by industry leaders. Sarah Coleman and Donnie MacNicol have retained and built on the wonderful range of simple, imaginative and very applicable models and perspectives developed by the previous authors. Every project leader, aspiring project leader and organization with project management communities should own and use a copy of this book.
- Author BiographySarah Coleman leads and supports the shaping, design and implementation of business critical projects in the UK and internationally, in order to help organizations deliver better outcomes and value. Over 25 years' practical experience of leading and supporting substantial strategic projects, programmes and change has reinforced that people, culture and behaviour are as relevant as the focus on technical skills. Donnie MacNicol is an experienced project and programme leader who is passionate about developing the leadership capabilities of individuals, teams and organisations in the private and public sector to deliver success. Widely recognized as contributing to the 'people and organizational side' of project management thinking, Donnie is much in demand as a consultant, facilitator, lecturer, speaker and writer.
- Author(s)Donnie MacNicol,Sarah Coleman
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/10/2015
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGower Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIncludes 50 b&w illustrations
- Weight606 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.