Project Management: A Systems Approach to Planning, Scheduling and Controlling by Harold R. Kerzner (Hardback, 2000)
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $48.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionThis classic guide enables you to learn from the successes and failures of leading companies, explore new cost control and risk management techniques . . . and obtain the information needed to study for the PMI Certification exam. --The Design-Build Institute of America This book is more like an encyclopedia of project management than simply a textbook . . . Once you've been through this text, it will become a well-used reference on your bookshelf. Somewhere inside, Dr. Kerzner has addressed at least a portion of whatever you're looking for. --Dr. Don Shanfelt, PMP E-Commerce PM for WorldCom, and adjunct IT professor in Colorado Springs</p><b>Project management at its best--a banner edition of the landmark reference</b></p> This latest edition of the bestselling bible of project management brings outstanding coverage of the basic principles and concepts of project management right up to date with the latest developments in the field. Written by one of the best-kwn and respected authorities on the subject, it is essential reading for today's and tomorrow's professionals involved in project management. It covers every key aspect of the subject, from the intricate framework of organizational behavior and structure that can determine project success to the planning, scheduling, and controlling processes vital to effective project management. New features include: </p><ul><li>Up-to-date coverage of global project management, the project management maturity model, six sigma, and conflict resolution modes</li><li>Dozens of real-world case studies and hundreds of sample problems across a wide range of industries</li></ul>
- Author BiographyHAROLD KERZNER, PhD, prominent instructor for the International Institute of Learning (IIL), is currently Professor of Systems Management at Baldwin-Wallace College in Ohio and President of Project Management Associates, a consulting and training firm that conducts seminars for leading U.S. and international corporations. He is the recipient of a Distinguished Alumni Award from the University of Illinois and has taught engineering at that institution and business administration at Utah State University, where he received the 1998 Distinguished Service Award. The Northeast Ohio Chapter of the Project Management Institute has honored Dr. Kerzner by instituting the Kerzner Award for Project Management Excellence.
- Author(s)Harold R. Kerzner
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2000
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Out-of-print date13/03/2003
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight2013 g
- Width188 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine50 mm
- Contained items statement2 Hardbacks
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.