CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is the first in a series of volumes focused on publishing the latest thinking and findings from project management research. It concentrates on the Asia-Pacific perspective, and draws from conference papers presented at the International Project Management Association (IPMA) World Congress held in Brisbane, Australia, in 2011, as well as the Australian Institute of Project Management national conference held in Melbourne, Australia, in 2012. Contributors to this book consist of both academics and practitioners, and represent the latest developments in Australia, the Netherlands, Russia, the United Kingdom and the United States of America. The essays brought together here focus on the themes of project management maturity; governance; programme and portfolio management, and methods, tools and techniques. The book concludes with two papers that explore the future implications for the project management profession.
- Author BiographyAdjunct Associate Professor Michael Young is an innovator and entrepreneur with a passion for sustainable change and the implementation of strategy. He plays an active leadership role in the project management profession both within Australia and internationally. Michael is a board member of the Australian Institute of Project Management (AIPM), and is also a member of the International Project Management Association (IPMA) Research Management Board. Michael has actively contributed to standards development internationally, including numerous ISO standards and IPMA Individual Competency Baseline (ICB4), as well as numerous professional standards in Australia. Michael is a Fellow of the Australian Institute of Project Management, the Association of Project Management, and the Australian Institute of Management, as well as a Certified Practicing Project Director, and a Certified Projects Director (IPMA Level A). Michael regularly speaks at international events, and has authored over 50 academic and industry papers, book chapters and edited books. Dr. Beverly Pasian embodies the international spirit of the International Project Management Association (IPMA). Educated in Canada, the United Kingdom and Australia, she is the founding President of the Project Management Association of Canada, and the first recipient of its Fellowship award. She currently serves in leadership roles as Research Chair for both the Dutch member association of the IPMA and the Asia-Pacific Federation of Project Management. She currently has more than 20 undergraduate and Master's students of Project Management currently under her supervision in the Master's programme in Project Management at the Utrecht University of Applied Sciences. In addition to her work with the IPMA Research Management Board, she is an expert participant in the IPMA Delta Baseline project, and academic programme lead for the 2014 World Congress in Amsterdam.
- PublisherCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Date of Publication01/12/2015
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Weight481 g
- Width148 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byBeverly Pasian,Michael Young
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition Statement1st Unabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.