All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionThe theme of the last edition will continue as authors improve individual chapters by adding a brief introduction that outlines the central points of the chapter and warms up readers for what follows. Each chapter concludes with four additional sections: a listing of additional sources of information in the form of a generously antated bibliography; a listing of project management principles that summarize chapter content in pithy statements of enduring, universal value; a project management situation--a brief, descriptive case study that illuminates chapter content by way of a practical example; and a student/reader assignment that offers food for thought, discussion, or investigation. More student problems are added in this edition along with new chapters throughout and up-dated chapters where change is warranted. Graphics and illustrations updated with side bar information included throughout and the book with have a new look in a larger 7 3/8 x 9 A trim.
- Author BiographyDavid I. Cleland is professor emeritus in the School of Engineering at the University of Pittsburgh and the author/editor of 36 books on project management and engineering management. Often described as the Father of Project Management, he is a Fellow of the Project Management Institute and has received the Institute's Distinguished Contribution to Project Management Award three times. The Institute's annual David I. Cleland Excellence in Project Management Literature Award is named in his honor. Lewis R. Ireland is president of the American Society for the Advancement of Project Management. He is a Fellow of the Project Management Institute and has received the Institute's Distinguished Contribution Award and Person of the Year Award. He has more than three decades of management experience and is active in advancing the project management discipline.
- Author(s)David L. Cleland,Lewis R. Ireland
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleMechanical Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1156 g
- Width190 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.