Project Management Success with CMMI: Seven CMMI Process Areas by James R. Persse (Hardback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $119.88+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $32.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
About this product
- DescriptionUse CMMI to Improve Project Management Efficiency, Effectiveness, and Accountability The Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Maturity Level 2 offers powerful, end-to-end tools for improvement throughout your organization. In Project Management Success with CMMI(R), James Persse demonstrates exactly how to apply CMMI Level 2 to virtually any project, program, or process. User friendly, concise, and easy to follow, this book helps you implement all seven CMMI Level 2 process areas; customize CMMI for your unique projects and organization; and achieve powerful, quantifiable results. The author takes a practical approach to the business and operational needs of project management, carefully linking the realities of business and technical projects with CMMI recommendations. Drawing on his unsurpassed CMMI field experience, Persse presents case studies, anecdotes, and examples-all designed to illuminate what works and what doesn't. Persse introduces the substance and intention of all seven CMMI Level 2 process areas. For each area, he shows how to define goals, implement best practices, understand issues of sizing and scope, and avoid pitfalls and misinterpretations. He is also the first to explain how CMMI can integrate with the tools and skills of the Project Management Institute's Project Management Body of Kwledge, improving the effectiveness of both. Coverage includes * Understanding project management as value management * Planning projects and structuring expectations * Monitoring and controlling projects * Managing requirements, configurations, and supplier agreements * Implementing effective measurement and analysis * Assuring process and product quality Project Management Success with CMMI(R) is an invaluable resource for anyone responsible for managing projects, programs, or processes-including those who are new to CMMI and project management. The book's companion Web site (www.prenhallprofessional.com/title/0132333058) contains an extensive library of downloadable CMMI project management resources corresponding to each of the seven CMMI process areas.
- Author BiographyJames Persse has 18 years of experience providing process improvement design and consulting services to both large and small technology organizations. His specialties include CMMI, ISO 9001:2000, Six Sigma, and ITIL. He holds a doctoral degree in Information Technology Management with an emphasis in process improvement. He has worked with a diverse client base that includes T-Mobile USA, Athena Technologies, the U.S. Department of Defense, Celerity Technical Services, Pitney Bowes International, MCI, BellSouth Science and Technologies, and Palmetto GBA. James is the author of Process Improvement Essentials: CMMI, ISO 9001, Six Sigma (O'Reilly Media, 2006); Implementing the Capability Maturity Model (John Wiley and Sons, 2001); and Bit x Bit: Topics in Technology Management (Little Hill, 2000). He can be reached at jpersse@AltairSol.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Author(s)James R. Persse
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication25/06/2007
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight848 g
- Width182 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.