All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.13Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionThis book describes concepts, methods and practical techniques for managing projects to develop constructed facilities in the fields of oil & gas, power, infrastructure, architecture and the commercial building industries. It is addressed to a broad range of professionals willing to improve their management skills and designed to help newcomers to the engineering and construction industry understand how to apply project management to field practice. Also, it makes project management disciplines accessible to experts in technical areas of engineering and construction. In education, this text is suitable for undergraduate and graduate classes in architecture, engineering and construction management, as well as for specialist and professional courses in project management.
- Author BiographyAlberto De Marco, MSc, PhD Dr. Alberto De Marco is assistant professor of Project Management and Industrial Facilities at Politecnico di Torino. He also provides executive education in the area of Project Management at the University of Bozen, Universita Cattolica Milan, and other institutions. He is appointed professor at the Sino-Italian campus in the Tongji University, Shanghai (China). In 2006, he was at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology as a visiting professor for the Project Management class. He worked as a post-doc scholar in the field of complexity science applied to system project management. Research and consulting activities are in fields of industrial and social facility construction management, facility management, financial planning, and public-private partnerships. He formerly worked as a project manager in France and Italy. He founded and directed a start-up company delivering IT solutions for construction industries. Alberto De Marco earned his M.Sc. in Building Engineering and Ph.D. in Construction Management from Politecnico di Torino. He attended part of his graduate education at the Ecole Nationale des Ponts et Chaussees in Paris.
- Author(s)Alberto De Marco
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication14/10/2014
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight314 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.