All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explains the principles of IT-related project management, including project planning, monitoring and control, change management, risk management and communication between project stakeholders. Each chapter includes detailed discussion of the syllabus content, activities and multiple choice questions for self-assessment. This is the only textbook tailored specifically to match the BCS syllabus so the user can be confident of using exactly the right materials.
- Author BiographyThe five authors who developed this learning resource are all either BCS examiners or course providers and include three Chief Moderators for the BCS Certificate in IS Project Management. They all have extensive experience of practitioner education and of practical project management.
- Author(s)Bob Hughes,Brian West,David I. Shepherd,Norman Smith,Roger Ireland
- PublisherBCS Learning & Development Limited
- Date of Publication27/09/2012
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationSwindon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBCS, The Chartered Institute for IT
- Content Note35
- Weight394 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byBob Hughes
- Edition Statement2nd edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.90Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.