All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $28.12Trending at AU $33.15
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.33
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.66
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $45.03
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.12
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $22.03
- AU $49.55Trending at AU $56.09
About this product
- DescriptionProject Management for Small Projects introduces project management processes, tools, and techniques that are scalable and adaptable to small projects. Projects managers will learn a structured, disciplined approach to managing projects while balancing project needs with the project management methodology. Project Management for Small Projects includes practical tips and easy-to-use templates to help readers apply the tools and techniques presented throughout this valuable reference guide.
- Author BiographySandra Rowe, PMP, MBA, MSCIS is a senior project manager at a health insurance company in Detroit, Michigan. Sandra currently works in the corporate project management office, where her responsibilities include leading information technology projects; developing processes, tools, and techniques; and designing, developing, and delivering project management training programs. She has also taught graduate level project management courses. Sandra speaks regularly at project management conferences on a variety of topics related to project management processes, project management for small projects, and the project office. Sandra is a member of PMI(R) and received her PMP(R) in 1995. Her educational background includes a Bachelor of Science in Business, a Master's of Business Administration, and a Master's of Science in Computer and Information Systems.
- Author(s)Sandra F. Rowe
- PublisherManagement Concepts, Inc
- Date of Publication07/11/2006
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationVienna
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintManagement Concepts, Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight269 g
- Width158 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.