All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.20Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $44.56
- AU $46.39Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionWhen it comes to the daily management of time and effort, trainers are different from every other employee, manager, or even consultant - without a solid project plan, deadlines are hard to meet. Yet, many perfectly competent professionals, including trainers and other workplace learning professionals, continue to take a seat of the pants approach to project management. This is a book that will show you why this unpredictable approach to developing and managing training projects is inefficient and unworkable. You will find solid advice for improving or validating an existing training project management process, or if needed, creating a whole new training project management system.
- Author BiographyLou Russell is president and CEO of Russell Martin & Associates. She is the author of the ATD Press books Project Management for Trainers, Leadership Training, and 10 Steps to Successful Project Management, among other titles. In addition to her many books, she contributes frequently to Computer World, Cutter Executive Reports, and Network World, among others, and publishes Learning Flash, an electronic newsletter. Lou speaks at several national and international conferences, such as the Project Management Institute, Project World, and LotuSphere. She holds a bachelor's degree in computer science from Purdue University, where she taught database and programming classes, and a master's degree in instructional technology from Indiana University.
- Author(s)Lou Russell
- PublisherAmerican Society for Training & Development
- Date of Publication15/09/2000
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationEnglewood Cliffs, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintASTD Press
- Out-of-print date01/03/2016
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width181 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.