All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title offers clear-cut ways to manage project risk. If you're a typical project manager, you're probably aware of the importance of risk management but may t have the time or expertise to develop a full-blown plan. This book is a quick and practical guide to applying the disciplines of proven risk management practices without the rigor of complex processes. Part of the Project Manager's Spotlight series from Harbor Light Press, this straightforward book offers solutions to real-life risk scenarios. Inside, best-selling author Kim Heldman highlights critical components of risk management and equips you with tools, techniques, checklists, and templates you can put to use immediately. By following a realistic case study from start to finish, you'll see how a project manager deals with each concept. Ultimately, this book will help you anticipate, prevent, and alleviate major project risks. Project Manager's Spotlight on Risk Management teaches you how to; look for and document risk; anticipate why projects fail; prevent scope and schedule risks; analyze and prioritize risks; develop, implement, and monitor risk response plans; and, much more!
- Author BiographyKim Heldman, PMP is the best selling author of Sybex's PMP Study Guide and Project Management Jumpstart. Kim is Director of IT Project Management for the Colorado Department of Revenue.
- Author(s)Kim Heldman
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/2005
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSybex Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight314 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.