All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.87Trending at AU $29.75
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $23.72Trending at AU $26.79
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.72
- AU $47.19Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.09
- AU $36.51Trending at AU $45.33
About this product
- DescriptionProject X CODE is a book-by-book series built for SEN and struggling readers aged 6-11. Welcome to Micro World, invented by Macro Marvel - an amazing theme park where you have to shrink to get in! Disaster strikes when CODE, the computer that controls the park and the robots inside, goes wrong and wants to shrink the world. Team X and Mini Marvel have a new mission - to battle the BITEs, collect the CODE keys, rescue Macro Marvel, stop CODE, and save the world! Each book contains 2 texts: Text 1 is 100% decodable to build reading confidence, and Text 2 is at least 80% decodable including the same target phonemes and Tricky words but with more varied vocabulary to develop comprehension and motivate struggling readers. Join Team X and Mini as they explore the Bugtastic zone in The Web. Find out if Cat can rescue Tiger in Cat's Quest. Follow Max, Ant and Mini as they look for their friends in Missing! and get up close to the Mantis-BITE in BITE Fright. Zoom around the Galactic Orbit zone in Jet Attack. See Cat race a jet in Return of the Jets, and explore the Red Planet with Ant in The Tower of Glass. Will Tiger and Mini escape from the BITE in Flight of Fear?
- Author BiographyDr Maureen Lewis is a reading and comprehension expert. Maureen's career in education has included time as a teacher, an advisor, a research fellow in education and a director in the National Strategies. Maureen has worked extensively with teachers to develop practical strategies that really work, and has written many books, articles and classroom materials on all aspects of literacy. Maureen's particular expertise focus on children's interactions with reading comprehension, what motivates children to read, and non-fiction texts. Di Hatchett is an expert in early intervention in literacy and mathematics and in the leadership of inclusion. Di's extensive career in primary education has included 12 years as a head teacher, a long spell as a Senior Director with the Primary National Strategy and, more recently, as Director of The Every Child a Chance Trust, developing the Every Child a Reader and Every Child Counts programmes. Di's field of expertise is the development of high quality approaches to intervention for children who struggle with the development of core skills in literacy and/or mathematics. Marilyn Joyce is an expert in systematic synthetic phonics and early literacy development. Marilyn has spent many years teaching in London schools and advising on literacy in local authorities. Marilyn was also part of the team that wrote the 'Letters and Sounds' phonics programme under the leadership of Sir Jim Rose, and was Senior Director of the Communication, Language and Literacy Development team in the National Strategies.
- Author(s)Alison Hawes,Janice Pimm,Marilyn Joyce
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication26/04/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteFull Colour
- Weight66 g
- Width84 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jon Stuart
- Series Edited byMaureen Lewis,Di Hatchett
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.