All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.64
About this product
- DescriptionEquilibrium is a concept used in operations research and ecomics to understand the interplay of factors and problems arising from competitive systems in the ecomic world. The problems in this area are large and complex and have involved a variety of mathematical methodologies. In this mograph, the authors have widened the scope of theoretical work with a new approach, 'projected dynamical systems theory', to previous work in variational inequality theory. While most classical work in this area is static, the introduction to the theory of projected dynamical systems will allow many real-life dynamic situations and problems to be handled and modeled. This mograph includes: * a new theoretical approach, 'projected dynamical system', which allows the researcher to model real-life situations more accurately; * new mathematical methods allowing researchers to combine other theoretical approaches with the projected dynamical systems approach; * a framework in which research can adequately model natural, financial and human (real life) situations in competitive equilibrium problems; * the computational and numerical methods for the implementation of the methods and theory discussed in the book; * stability analysis, algorithms and computational procedures are offered for each set of applications.
- Author(s)Anna Nagurney,Ding Zhang
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/09/2012
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleInternational Series in Operations Research & Management Science
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight498 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1996
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.