All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHighlighted by numerous examples, this book explores methods of the projective geometry of the plane. It derives the projective properties of the conic and discusses representation by the general equation of the 2nd degree, concluding with a study of the relationship between Euclidean and projective geometry. 1960 edition.
- Author(s)T. Ewan Faulkner
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication25/08/2006
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width138 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.