Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.88Trending at AU $88.25
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.42
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.79
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $45.75
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.35
- AU $16.12Trending at AU $22.10
About this product
- DescriptionProjects can go over budget, exceed deadlines, or deliver restricted features and quality, which can result in ecomic damage for companies and their clients. Difficulties arise at the source, and established metrics and management methods slow projects down by creating conflicts in operations and decision making. Introducing a radically new approach that features simple, constraint-oriented management; clear, robust priorities; company-wide optimization; and a focus on speed, this volume shows how to complete more projects with the same amount of resources, reliably deliver all projects to specs, and significantly shorten project lead times.
- Author BiographyUwe Techt is the managing director of VISTEM and is considered a pioneer and expert in the application of the theory of constraints and critical-chain project management. He is a well-known speaker, author of books and specialist articles, and top management coach and strategic thinker.
- Author(s)Uwe Techt
- Publisheribidem-Verlag, Jessica Haunschild u Christian Schon
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationStuttgart
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Imprintibidem-Verlag, Jessica Haunschild u Christian Schon
- Content Notetab: 9, b&w; fig: 114, b&w
- Weight1000 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.