All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.35Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.39
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.74
- AU $70.39Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $74.12Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis title features baby hats, jumpers and blankets to knit with your choice of the Kok[trademark] or traditional needles. The Kok[trademark] makes for stress-free knitting, with attached chord to prevent dropped stitches. It includes online video support. From cute hats and a jumper to three cosy blankets, all these precious baby gifts can be knitted with your choice of the Kok[trademark] or traditional needles. The Kok[trademark] is a specialised crochet hook that creates true knitted fabric, while the attached chord prevents dropped stitches. Online video support makes the techniques extra easy.
- Author BiographyKaren Ratto Whooley is a Washington State-based knitwear designer. Her work has been published in various print and online publications. Karen teaches knit and crochet classes worldwide with an emphasis on technique- driven classes.
- Author(s)Karen Ratto-Whooley
- PublisherLeisure Arts Inc
- Date of Publication27/11/2014
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationArizona
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLeisure Arts Inc
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs, includes patterns
- Weight249 g
- Width276 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.