Proli Footwear, Inc. 2nd Edition: An Audit and Fraud Simulation for Team-Based Student Learning by Prof Patricia M Poli Phd, Prof Richard J Proctor Cpa (Paperback / softback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $92.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $77.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionProli Footwear, Inc. is a team based audit and fraud simulation involving the complete audit of a privately held footwear company. This simulation is designed to accompany any audit textbook used in the course and helps the participating students focus on identifying and solving a series of audit and fraud problems presented within the context of this simulated audit These problems bear a striking resemblance to actual audit situations and guides the student in seeking solutions. The contents of the simulation are organized into 9 sections and 12 separate work modules which allow the instructor to assign any assortment of selected work modules for student solution or to assign the whole simulation. The 2nd edition upgrades the 1st Edition which was published in 2002 and it includes many significant improvements. We have added more audit issues and have expanded the coverage to include a number of fraud problems. The student will need to consider the effect of these problems in terms of preparing audit adjustments and participating in class discussions on the topic.
- Author BiographyRichard J. Proctor, MBA, CPA, CVA, CGFM (A.K.A. RP) Richard J. Proctor is Professor of Accounting at the Ancell School of Business at Western Connecticut State University. His research and teaching interests include valuation of closely held business interests, valuation of economic damages, fraud examination, auditing, financial accounting, and federal taxation. Professor Proctor received his B.S. in accounting and M.B.A. in finance from Columbia University and holds various professional designations including Certified Public Accountant, Certified Valuation Analyst, and Certified Government Financial Manager and has over 25 years of experience as a Consulting Forensic Accountant. He can be reached at: Proli Publications...203-438-7742 or firstname.lastname@example.org ....................................................................... Patricia M. Poli, Ph.D., CPA, CVA (A.K.A. Patricia Fair) Patricia M. Poli is Associate Professor of Accounting at the Dolan School of Business at Fairfield University. Her teaching interests include international accounting, financial accounting and auditing. Her research interests are the strategic financial considerations of multinational firms, the effects of the accounting choices they make, and audit education. Dr. Poli is active in several professional organizations, including the Connecticut Society of CPAs and the American Accounting Association. Dr. Poli received her B.S. in accounting from the University of Connecticut and her Ph.D. in accounting from New York University. She can be reached at: Proli Publications...203-438-7742 or email@example.com
- Author(s)Prof Patricia M Poli Phd,Prof Richard J Proctor Cpa
- PublisherProli Publications, LLC
- Date of Publication13/05/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintProli Publications, LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight445 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.