All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- Description(FORMERLY BK. 6 of series Soul Journey With the Real Jesus This is a lyrical vel with the reader allowed to share opinions right in the story. And at the end of each chapter are discussion questions, ancient historical records cited, and scriptures used as a basis for the story. At the end of the book are suggested chapter readings for special occasions. It also has a three-page bibliography of all books consulted while writing all eight volumes of They Met Jesus. This is t just a vel. It is much more. ============= BOOK 6: PROMISE KEEPER A traitor praised him, a woman crowned him, foreigners sought him. The world ran after him, Judas ran from him, his apostles deserted him. He held his own funeral service, then begged God to help him keep his promise. The religious leaders were unmasked, and King Herod wrestled with just who Jesus was. Come meet the people who met Jesus. You are one of them. Probably you are several of them. Go ahead and struggle with them as they did. Laugh. Cry. Do mental battle with him. Emotional battle too. Fight for your faith as they fought. Pause to listen for what you've never heard before. Then touch Jesus. This is the story of faith in the impossible. Hope in the inconceivable. Love for the invincible. It is the dreams of youth, the desperations of infirmity, the hopes of age, and the song of eternity. Follow the suspense in their terrorist-dominated world as each person in Jesus' life comes to terms with who they are, and who Jesus is. Jesus accepts the as they are. But can they accept themselves as they are? More than that, can they accept Jesus as he is? Both God and man? Both Creator and created? Both King and servant? It is the story of doubts explained away, animosities melted away, misunderstandings cleared away. It is your story and mine. For deep within each of us is everyone who ever met and struggled with Jesus. Get all books in this series on 100 people who met and struggled with Jesus: Book 1: Star Song Book 2: Dream Maker Book 3: Hearts Afire Book 4: Folk Hero Book 5: Flood Gates Book 6: Promise Keeper Book 7: Shadow of Death Book 8: Come Fly With Me Welcome, w, to the story of Jesus through the eyes of 100 people who met and struggled with him. Books 5 and 6 have violence in them, covering the beatings Jesus endured before his crucifixion and then the crucifixion itself.
- Author BiographyKatheryn Maddox Haddad grew up in the northern United States and now lives in Arizona where she does not have to shovel sunshine. She basks in hot weather and enjoys palm trees, cacti, and a computer with most of the letters worn off. With a bachelor's degree in English, Bible and social science from Harding University and part of a master's degree in Bible, including Greek, from the Harding Graduate School of Theology, she also has a master's degree in management and human relations from Abilene University. Her newspaper column appeared for several years in newspapers in Texas and North Carolina Little Known Facts About the Bible and she has written for numerous Christian publications. For several years, she has been sending out every morning a daily scripture and short inspirational thought to over 10,000 people around the world. She spends half her day writing, and the other half teaching English over the internet worldwide using the Bible as text book. She has taught some 6000 Muslims through World English Institute. Students she has converted to Christianity are in hiding in Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, Yemen, Somalia, Uzbekistan, Jordan, Pakistan, and Palestine. They are my heroes, she declares. She is a member of Christian Writers of the West and American Christian Fiction Writers, and is also an energetic public speaker who can touch the heart of audiences. Her books include a series of eight books on the life of Christ and 100 people who struggled with him: Soul Journey With the Real Jesus. Her non-fiction books include Applied Christianity, Inside the Hearts of Bible Women, The Holy Spirit in 365 Scriptures, Revelation: A Love Letter From God, Worship Changes Since the First Century, Worship the First-Century Way, The Best of Alexander Campbell's Millennial Harbinger, and Christianity or Islam: The Contrast. Her Inspirations Under the Thinking Tree is a series of short reads on numerous thoughtful topics. She has also written two books on genealogy. Her website, InspirationsByKatheryn.com, includes a daily inspirational scripture thought and reviews of her books.
- Author(s)Katheryn Maddox Haddad
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication18/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight445 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byNorthern Lights Publishing House
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.