All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $72.43
- AU $86.86Trending at AU $98.06
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $82.56
- AU $14.54Trending at AU $15.32
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.48
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $11.46Trending at AU $14.15
About this product
- DescriptionWelcome to the South - where the tea is sweet and the accents are sweeter. This Southern way of life is all Charlie has ever kwn. It's t until she loses the only person who pushed her to break free of the Southern Belle mold that she starts living the life she needs and t the life her parents forced on her. Jhett has lived on the edge for as long as he could remember - constantly teetering back and forth between being a rock star and living a rmal life. His rebellious and sometimes arrogant attitude is kwn to get him into trouble, especially with the girls who hang on his every move. Charlie never thought that a trip to pack up her brother's apartment would leave her feeling even more unsettled about the grainy details of her brother's death. Her quest for information leads her straight to his old hangout and into arms of Jhett, who suspiciously kws more about her situation than he ever should. Only a few questions remain - Can you trust someone based on their word alone? And if you make a promise, how far will you go to keep it?
- Author BiographyMy husband and I live in Tennessee with our four dogs and when I'm not writing, I am working during the day in a pottery studio. I enjoy being outdoors and going fishing, camping, kayaking, swimming, and hiking. I also love to curl up any given night and just let a book suck me in. But that doesn't mean that the next night I'm not all hopped up on Mountain Dew and watching The Vampire Diaries or YouTube while fangirling like a crazy person. I'm somewhat of an introverted extrovert, you could say. I am the creative child that refused to grow up. When I was a little girl, I would steal my mom's tapes and make up my own dance routines to perform for my parents after dinner. I remember my brother and I used a handheld tape recorder and a tape player to create our own radio show skits. My Uncle was the first one to introduce me to the wonderful world of Broadway, and after that I performed in a handful of plays and participated in choir from Elementary School until my junior year in High School. I guess I have been a storyteller of some sort since that first performance in my parent's living room.
- Author(s)Sarah Ashley Jones
- PublisherSarah Ashley Jones
- Date of Publication17/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSarah Ashley Jones
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.