All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA powerful new movement is sweeping across America:Christian men are coming together to make a difference in their families, churches, businesses, and communities.They are helping one ather ackwledge a deep-seated need and hunger for spiritual urishment and Christian fellowship. They are sharpening one ather's understanding of what it means to be a man today.The first book of daily meditations created expressly for men in search of spirituality, Promises to Keep draws together the words of hundreds of prominent Christian authors and leaders. Offering inspiration and motivation, this little treasure provides the spiritual dimensions lacking in the lives of so many and proves that men can be strong and tender, can lead without tyranny, can be authoritative without arrogance, and can have relationships with each other that are full of meaning, insight, and even love.
- Author(s)Nick Harrison
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication10/05/1996
- SubjectChristian Personal Testimonies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight485 g
- Width140 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $32.93Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.