CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.50
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.88
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.40
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.69
About this product
- DescriptionSpring 1944. A group of GIs arrive in Columbine, causing a stir amongst the local young women. Kerry Penfold's sweetheart, Tom, is a serving soldier in France, so she is content to stand by and watch as her best friend Claire becomes smitten with one of the handsome Americans. But when charming Marvin Mcleod receives a Dear John letter from his girlfriend, Kerry becomes his shoulder to cry on and they grow close. A few months later, Kerry is dismayed at how war has changed the discharged Tom. Matters come to a head when some of the GIs return to the village, including Claire's sweetheart - and Marvin. Will Kerry finally have to choose between the two men in her life?
- Author(s)Rachel Moore
- PublisherAllison & Busby
- Date of Publication26/11/2012
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAllison & Busby
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.