All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the democracy volume in a three-volume set on peace, prosperity and democracy. The author uses specific issues such as exporting the Bill of Rights from the United States, pro-democracy movements, the use of trade to encourage respect for human rights, and international copyright piracy to construct a polyvalent framework of analysis. In this examination of political and social policy from both a domestic and international perspective, Stuart Nagel has created an important and lasting contribution to the field of public policy studies.
- Author BiographyThe late Stuart S. Nagel was Professor Emeritus of Political Science at the University of Illinois and Coordinator of the Policy Studies Organization, Dirksen-Stevenson Institute and MKM Research Center.
- Author(s)Stuart S. Nagel
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication15/11/2000
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight399 g
- Width154 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.