All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.16
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.53
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.50
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.93
About this product
- DescriptionThis series is aimed particularly at early years practitioners, trainers and researchers, with the intention of providing discussions of some of the most recent and relevant research findings, in order to foster evidence-based practice in the rapidly expanding field of early childhood education and care. The contributions to the texts come from internationally rewned writers with experience and expertise in practical as well as academic settings, who are able to offer critical analyses of the research findings they present. The series focuses mainly on the years from birth to six and the research themes reviewed range from those with policy level and macro-issues foci to 'intra-child' questions. Overall, the series explores different perspectives, viewing research issues concerning within-child differences in their contexts, and ackwledging the impact of cultural expectations and constructions of childhood in our complex and diverse global society.
- PublisherEmerald Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication08/08/2001
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleAdvances in Applied Early Childhood Education S.
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight663 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byTricia David
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.