All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionAssessment plays a key role in institutions of higher education. However, many colleges and universities simply add their assessment plans onto other teaching, learning, service, and research activities in order to prepare for an impending accreditation visit. In this important resource, Catherine M. Wehlburg outlines an integrated and ongoing system for assessment that both prepares for an accreditation visit and truly enhances student learning. This invative approach can be adapted for use in a wide variety of situations to transform a department or an entire institution.
- Author BiographyCatherine M. Wehlburg is executive director of the Office for Assessment and Quality Enhancement at Texas Christian University in Fort Worth, Texas. She presents workshops on assessment, academic transformation, and teaching and learning.
- Author(s)Catherine M. Wehlburg
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication22/08/2008
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width158 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.