All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $120.44Trending at AU $139.18
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $38.02
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.74
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.71
About this product
- DescriptionMotivating people to get moving just got easier! Need new ideas to improve your activity programmes? This user friendly resource will show you how to get people off the couch and on their way to healthy living. Newly updated, Promoting Physical Activity, 2nd Edition discusses emerging topics, provides up to date summaries and more in depth exploration of the 8 most effective group interventions. This essential resource provides the scientific and practical information you need to increase physical activity and improve health in your community!
- Author BiographyThe Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is the USA's premier public health agency, working to ensure healthy people in a healthy world. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), a part of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, is the primary federal agency for conducting and supporting public health activities in the United States. CDC's focus is not only on scientific excellence but also on the essential spirit that is CDC-to protect the health of all people. CDC keeps humanity at the forefront of its mission to ensure health protection through promotion, prevention and preparedness.
- Author(s)Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication03/06/2010
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note11 black & white illustrations, 24 black & white halftones
- Weight771 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byDavid R. Brown,Gregory W. Heath,Sarah Levin Martin
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.