All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.81Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the prosperity volume in a three-volume set on peace, prosperity and democracy. The author uses specific issues such as goods exchange, immigration policy, volunteerism in technical assistance, international exchange of factories, and monetary exchange rates to construct a polyvalent framework of analysis. In this examination of ecomic and techlogy policy from both a domestic and international perspective, Stuart Nagel has created an important and lasting contribution to the field of public policy studies.
- Author BiographyThe late Stuart S. Nagel was Professor Emeritus of Political Science at the University of Illinois and Coordinator of the Policy Studies Organization, Dirksen-Stevenson Institute and MKM Research Center.
- Author(s)Stuart S. Nagel
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication01/11/2000
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight458 g
- Width158 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.