All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionHumans have the capacity to detect and experience a wide spectrum of emotions in everyday life. However, the ability to identify and interpret those emotions is t a skill commonly held by all individuals, despite the significance of this skill. Promoting Trait Emotional Intelligence in Leadership and Education provides the latest information on enabling educators and leaders across industries to monitor the emotions of others as well as their own in order to interact effectively with others. Focusing on best practices and methods for training those in education and leadership positions, this publication is essential to the research needs of education administrators, professors, managers, and professionals in various disciplines.
- Author BiographyShelly R. Roy, University of Charleston, USA & Fairmont State University/Pierpont Community and Technical College, USA.
- Author(s)Shelly R. Roy
- PublisherIdea Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/03/2015
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleAdvances in Educational Marketing, Administration, and Leadership
- Place of PublicationHarrisburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea Group,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1129 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.